Symone has performed on pole and other aerial disciplines in Hong Kong and other countries around the world for more than 10 years. A strong and athletic dancer, she manages to combine grace and fluidity with the powerful moves required by aerial arts. 2009 was a challenging year for her as she decided to open her first pole dance studio in Hong Kong and now dedicates her full time training and teaching new moves on pole, hoops and silks to any levels.
- Judgning panel of the 5th Chinese Culture and Art Festival and the 11th China International Pole Dancing Championships & also teaching aerial hoop workshops June 2017 (Beijing, China)
- Judging panel of the Pole Stars competition November 2015 (St. Petersburg, Russia)
- Judging panel of the 3rd Chinese Culture and Art Festival and 9th China International Pole Dancing Championships & also teaching silky pole workshops June 2015 (Beijing, China)
- Teaching aerial hoop at Fitness & Pole Greece June 2015 (Athens, Greece)
- Teaching pole workshops at Fit For a Goddess studio February 2015 (Hawaii, USA)
- Judging panel of The Japan Pole Sports Championship & also teaching aerial hoop and burlesque pole workshops December 2014 (Osaka, Japan)
- Nationally qualified IPSF (International Pole Sports Federation) judge December (Osaka, Japan)
- Judging panel of The 8th International Pole Championship China & also teaching aerial hoop and silks workshops October 2014 (Beijing, China)
- Judging panel of Pole Stars Russia September 2014 (St. Petersburg, Russia)
- Aerial hoop instructor at International Pole Camp 6th edition September 2014 (Calgary, Canada)
- Judging panel of The 8th International Pole Championship China & also teaching aerial hoop and silks workshops August 2014 (Beijing, China)
- Advanced to Xpert Trainer in July 2014 (Hong Kong)
- The first instructor in Asia to be qualified in all 4 levels of the X-pert certification course run by X-pole April 2014 (Rome, Italy)
- Participant of the Pole Dancing World Guinness Record 2014 (Hong Kong)
- Opened Pole Paradise Studio & Jungle Paradise 2014 (Sai Kung, Hong Kong)
- Participant of the inaugural Pole Cruise 2013 (Australia)
- Conducted aerial hoop and silks instructor training course levels 1-3 at Polecats 2012 (Manila, Philippines)
- Participant of Pole Convention 2012 (LA, USA)
- Judging panel of the Hong Kong China Pole Championships 2012 (Hong Kong)
- Lead pole dance coach and extra for Vodafone television commercial (Germany)
- Winner in the Hong Kong International Pole Dance Competition 2011 - Doubles (Hong Kong)
- Opened Pole Paradise Studio in 2009 (Sheung Wan, Hong Kong)
- 2nd place in the 1st China National Pole Dancing Championship 2007 (Hong Kong)
- Finalist in the International Pole Dance Fitness Championship 2009 (Tokyo, Japan)
- 2nd place in the (Pole Fit) International Pole Dance Fitness Championship 2008 (Manila, Philippines)
- Delegate of the International Pole Camp 2008, 2009 & 2011 (Calgary, Canada)
- Judging panel of the Hong Kong International Pole Dance Competition 2009 (Hong Kong)
- Started aerial hoop and aerial silks 2007 (San Francisco, USA)
- Participant of the Pole Dancing World Guinness Record 2007 (Hong Kong)
- Pole Dance acting role in the movie 3 Cities, (Hong Kong)
- Pole Dance acting role in the movie La Lingerie, (Hong Kong)
- Studio manager and main pole instructor at Pole Divas 2008 - 2009 (Hong Kong)
- Obtained overseas pole dance teaching qualification Intermediate – Advanced levels 2008 (London, UK)
- Obtained overseas pole dance teaching qualifications Beginner level Vertical Dance 2007 (London, UK)
- Part time instructor at Pole Divas 2006 - 2008 (Hong Kong)
- Started pole dancing 2004 (Hong Kong)
Josef Dolai has recently taken up the art of aerial performing and s the main instructor at our Sai Kung studio. He has taken to the aerial hoop and silks like a fish to water. A strong performer, he shows that aerial performing is not only in a woman's realm. He can perform on his own or in a duet; his ever-growing passion for the arts will only make him a better aerialist, which you can see in his up-coming acts.
Maegan first started aerial arts at a summer camp when she was ten years old and has never looked back. She began her training in the United States and has since practiced wherever she is in the world from Canada to Asia. She is certified to teach Trapeze, Rope, Spanish Web and Cloud Swing and loves sharing her knowledge with adults and children alike with over 8 years of teaching experience. She brings her background in ballet, her quirky sense of humor, and her passion for trapeze to all of her performances.
Agnes (Agy) is a certified X-pert (levels 1-2) pole instructor. She fell in love with the art of pole dancing after her first pole class in 2012 at Pole Paradise Studio and reached advance level within her first year of learning. She believes all can be great dancers, through hard work and continuously pushing themselves. Agy also practices at an advanced level of aerial hoop (lyra) and aerial silk (fabric).
Having participated in many workshops and learnt from many well-known pole artists such as Symone Dolai, Marlo Fisken, Amy Hazel, Natasha Wang, Crystal Lai, Sarah Scott, Akana Sato and Amy Raven etc, Agy achieved one of the finalists positions in Miss Pole Hong Kong 2014.
You can feel all her dedication and passion to pole and aerial arts through her performances. She feels lucky to have discovered aerial arts from Symone. Look out for her in the upcoming competitions in near future.
Bowie firmly believes that it is never too late to start a passion. She fell in love with pole dancing from the very first class, and has quickly excelled in terms of technique and precision. A bold strength and determination to bear the pain enabled her to advance rapidly in pole dancing, aerial silks and the hoop. Bowie is also a certified X-pert pole instructor (level 1-2).
- Winner in the Hong Kong International Pole Dance Competition 2011 - Doubles
Melodie has brought a real sensual side to PPS by offering classes such as lap dance, sensual dance and more. A great member of the PPS team she will no doubt make you feel welcome and at ease in any of her classes. She is able to conduct classes in both Chinese and English.
- Certified Fitness Pole Dance Instructor in Tokyo Certificate of Nutrition and Body
- Slimming Program in City University of Hong Kong
- Special Guest Instructor of a Pole Dance Workshop in a prestigious studio located in Tokyo
- One of the Top 10 Finalists of International Pole Dance Championship in Manila 2008
- Delegate for IDEA World Fitness Convention in Las Vegas and Asia Fit Fitness Convention in Hong Kong
- Dance performances in musicals “Around the World in 80 Days" & “Peter Pan"
- Dance performances for renowned fitness organizations throughout South East Asia
- Dance performances for various high fashion brands, such as Harley Davidson, Escada etc.
- Dance performance for an eminent dance group in Paris
Corinna (Coco) is a passionate dancer and an experienced pole dance trainer. She taught pole dance classes in her home country of Germany before coming to Hong Kong in August 2015. Her classes are based on solid education & many years of diverse dancing backgrounds. Coco is a certified pole dance trainer endorsed in many different countries. Dancing Flamenco and Tango for many years, friends and audience admire her elegant, fine style. Her cross-continental experience in teaching & learning has made her familiar with different facets of pole. She puts special attention into healthy and safe training.